What's happening in our corner of the globe
he is adorable!!!!!
Guys,What a good little guy he is!!Dave, nice job on the video and excellent job on Tristan!!
oh my goodness...only 8 days old and he has his own music video, he is so cute and you guys are going to be amazing parents...thanks for sharing!
Loved the video and still LOVE him!
Thank you for sharing this, it was a thrill to hold him only an hour after he was born.The video was Awesome!
Wow! I was so drugged up, I don't even remember shooting half of those video clips!!
There are no words!!! He is soooo cute!! I can't wait to come and meet him and hear his little lamb impression in person! Love you guys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
he is adorable!!!!!
Guys,
What a good little guy he is!!
Dave, nice job on the video and excellent job on Tristan!!
oh my goodness...only 8 days old and he has his own music video, he is so cute and you guys are going to be amazing parents...thanks for sharing!
Loved the video and still LOVE him!
Thank you for sharing this, it was a thrill to hold him only an hour after he was born.
The video was Awesome!
Wow! I was so drugged up, I don't even remember shooting half of those video clips!!
There are no words!!! He is soooo cute!! I can't wait to come and meet him and hear his little lamb impression in person! Love you guys!
Post a Comment